LifePlans has been a clearing house for industry-wide knowledge for the long-term care and health insurance industries since our inception in 1987. Our research results are used to:
- Shape industry standards and regulations (NAIC)
- Contribute to the policy making process of the United States Congress and the Department of Health and Human Services and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Assist long-term care and health Insurers in product development, pricing, and risk management
- Reduce incidences of hospitalization for adult and elderly populations
In addition, our findings have driven the development of innovative, industry-leading programs, such as our LIFT Fall Prevention Program, which sharply reduces claims for insurers.
Our commitment and adherence to the most stringent data integrity protocols provide the accuracy and trust required to develop solutions and provide guidance for insurers, governments and consumers alike. That is just part of the reason our research and analysis are trusted by customers such as:
- America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- America Council of Life Insurance (ACLI)
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Foundations (SCAN Foundation, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Over forty health and long-term care companies
- LIFT Wellness Program
- Who Buys Long-Term Care Insurance: 2010?
- Determining Benefit Eligibility for Private LTC Insurance: Implications for the CLASS Act
- 2010 MetLife Cost of Care Market Survey
LifePlans has published more than 30 peer reviewed articles. Research reports are available for download.
For more information about how LifePlans Research and Analytics Services, please contact LifePlans Director of Research:
Jessica Miller 1-800-525-7279 Ext. 270 jmiller@Lifeplansinc.com